I read a ton of great marriage blogs. It’s hard for me to keep up with them all – there is so much good stuff!
I’ve curated a list of my favorites and listed them on this page, grouped into a few categories, with links to the three most recent posts from each included. I count many of the bloggers represented here as friends, and they all have a proven track record of providing solid, helpful, and biblical insights.
General Christian Marriage Blogs
Paul Byerly (Pictured with his wife, Lori) has two daily blogs. One for husbands and one for wives.
Daily rants on being a better husband (for husbands)
- – August 13, 2022Should You Have To Earn Sex?
- – August 12, 2022Friday Flashback: Not Divorcing Isn’t Enough
- – August 11, 2022The Lies We Tell Ourselves
The XY Code
Decoding the male mind (for wives).
- – August 12, 2022For A Man, Sex Is Like…
- – August 10, 2022Gender Roles: The Godly, The Bad, And The Ugly
- – August 8, 2022He’s NOT A Big Kid!
May I encourage y’all to consider generosity as a way of life? Aside from the good you can do, the return benefits are great. God will bless you in surprising ways and you’ll be swamped with the backwash of generosity and kindness that comes with that kind of lifestyle. Pray and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
- – July 27, 2022I Really Am on Hiatus 🙂
- – June 12, 2022Break Time
- – June 11, 2022Send Me Back Saturday – His Place in Your Heart
Brad and Kate Aldrich
Our goal is to help Christian couples realize the possibility of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- – April 19, 2018Choosing Marriage
- – April 8, 2018My Husband is Like Having Another Kid!
- – November 27, 2017Giving in to Stress
Tom and Debi Walter
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We’re here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we’ve learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God’s glory.
Keelie Reason (pictured with husband Austin)
Like-minded couples discussing marriage communication and intimacy. Austin and I are children of God and we are committed to sharing marriage advice through a Biblical lens. We hope that as you begin to understand what the scriptures have to say about sex and marriage, your relationship will become stronger.
- – August 5, 2022Building Deep Intimacy in Marriage
- – July 25, 2022Why And How You Should Use Mirrors During Sex
- – July 24, 2022Anonymous Questions – When She’s Not Interested in Sex
Sexual Intimacy Blogs for Wives
The mission of The Forgiven Wife is to encourage Christian wives as they work to grow in their approach to sexual intimacy in their marriages. After 20 years of restricting the sex life in my marriage, I have learned to dance with desire and enjoy the full intimacy that comes with passionate and joyful sex with my husband.
- – June 10, 2022Thüringen Erfahren All-Road in 2022
- – July 12, 2020Thüringen Erfahren in 2020
- – April 29, 2020Transcimbrica
My mission is to reclaim sexuality for our marriages as God intended. Thus, my tag line: Sex & Marriage by God’s Design. I wholeheartedly believe that sex is a significant part, and perk, of a godly marriage. I want to help others experience the best sexual intimacy in their marriage they can have, and that comes through believing, pursuing, and experiencing sex as God created it to be.
- – August 1, 2022One Way Churches Could Really Help Marriages
- – July 29, 2022Great Marriage Resources That Won’t Break Your Budget
- – June 27, 2022How to Fantasize About Your Spouse
Encouraging Christian women toward healthy sexual intimacy. I am simply a Christian wife with a heart to offer hope, encouragement, and resources on this sensitive topic.
- – July 20, 202210 Reasons Christian Marriages Slowly Die (And What You Can Do About It)
- – July 19, 202220 Amazing Marriage Resources for ONLY $1 EACH. Yes, You Read that Correctly.
- – July 18, 2022Have You Seen This Marriage Resource Bundle?
The mission of the Awaken-Love ministry is to encourage men and women to claim God’s design for intimacy and equip them to share that truth with others.
- – June 3, 2022The Mission of Awaken Love – After 10 Years
- – May 24, 2022The Meanings That We Put to Sex
- – May 12, 2022Choice- Reclaiming the Power in Your Life
Bonny Burns (pictured with husband Dave)
The mission of OysterBed7 is to give hope to the wife who finds sexual intimacy hard, experiencing low sexual desire compared to her higher drive husband. I want to help her understand more about herself while thinking noble/beautiful/true thoughts in regards to God’s design of sexual intimacy.
- – March 22, 2020Help Carry Each Other’s Burdens To Improve Sexual Interest
- – March 8, 202025 Ways to Serve Your Spouse and Grow Sexual Interest
- – February 23, 20204 Ways to Build Acceptance and Sexual Interest
Our goal is to share simple, practical tips you can use to manage your time, take care of your health, and enjoy your marriage so that you can create your best life as a woman, wife and mom. We help you start with the life you have, then make small changes to create the life you want.
- – July 8, 2022The 3 x 3 + 1 Rule – The Incredibly Simple Way to Improve Your Diet
- – July 6, 2022How to Lose 15 Pounds (or 10 or 20)
- – May 30, 20226 Simple Ways to Slow Down this Summer
Sex Chat for Christian Wives – Podcast
Chris Taylor, J. Parker, Bonny Burns, Gaye Christmus
Welcome to a podcast for your marriage bed! Have a question about God’s design for marriage and sexual intimacy? Ask us! Check back to see if we’ve answered your question on one of our shows.
- – August 9, 2022Episode 136: Best of Summer 2022, Chris’s Pick
- – July 26, 2022Episode 135: Best of Summer 2022, Gaye’s Pick
- – July 12, 2022Episode 134: Best of Summer 2022, J’s Pick
Sexual Intimacy – For All
Dr. Jessica McCleese
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they’re working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you’ll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Paul and Lori Byerly
Sex and intimacy for married Christians. Offering scripturally based, scientifically accurate information on sexuality since 1997! We pray this site help you find the depth of intimacy God intended through the gift of sex.
- – June 28, 2018Orgasmic Experience Before and After Marriage
- – May 31, 2018How Bad Are Various Sexual Sins?
- – May 4, 2018Premarital Sexual Experience
Recovery From Adultery and Sexual Brokenness
Jason and Tiffani Graves
A couple who have been through the fires of hell in our marriage journey, and finally learned that submitting ourselves to God’s plan was the key to an awesome marriage. In addition to many other marital trials, we are also adultery survivors. Yes, we bear witness to the fact that a marriage CAN survive – and even be far better than it ever was before. (Jason is most active Twitter these days)
Hope and healing for spouses in the wake of adultery and sexual addiction.
- – August 27, 2021The Most Difficult Challenge in Healing from Sexual Betrayal
- – October 29, 2020His Words Are All I Need
- – May 5, 2020Secrets of the Heart
Find more great Christian Marriage blogs at the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association (CMBA) website.