I read a ton of great marriage blogs. It’s hard for me to keep up with them all – there is so much good stuff!
I’ve curated a list of my favorites and listed them on this page, grouped into a few categories, with links to the three most recent posts from each included. I count many of the bloggers represented here as friends, and they all have a proven track record of providing solid, helpful, and biblical insights.
General Christian Marriage Blogs
Paul Byerly (Pictured with his wife, Lori) has two daily blogs. One for husbands and one for wives.
Daily rants on being a better husband (for husbands)
- – July 25, 2021Don’t Blame Your Mistakes On God
- – July 24, 2021Upgrade Your Missionary Position
- – July 23, 2021Friday Flashback: Let It Go
The XY Code
Decoding the male mind (for wives).
- – July 23, 2021Right Of First Refusal
- – July 21, 2021Consistency Rocks!
- – July 19, 20212 Words That Should Never Be Used Together
May I encourage y’all to consider generosity as a way of life? Aside from the good you can do, the return benefits are great. God will bless you in surprising ways and you’ll be swamped with the backwash of generosity and kindness that comes with that kind of lifestyle. Pray and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
- – July 24, 2021Change Your Family Tree
- – July 23, 2021Two Can Play at That Game
- – July 22, 2021Inattention
Brad and Kate Aldrich
Our goal is to help Christian couples realize the possibility of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- – April 19, 2018Choosing Marriage
- – April 8, 2018My Husband is Like Having Another Kid!
- – November 27, 2017Giving in to Stress
Tom and Debi Walter
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We’re here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we’ve learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God’s glory.
- – July 21, 2021Do You Know Your Spouse’s Touchstones?
- – July 13, 2021We Need This For Our Marriage To Grow
- – July 6, 2021How Do You Like Your Eggs?
Sheila Wray Gregoire has been married for 25 years and happily married for 20! She loves traveling around North America with her hubby in their RV, giving her signature “Girl Talk” about sex and marriage. And she’s written 8 books. About sex and marriage. See a theme here? Plus she knits. Even in line at the grocery store.
- – July 23, 2021Did You Set Boundaries for Yourself as a Teenager?
- – July 22, 2021A Real MIshMash of Podcasts for the Week!
- – July 21, 2021Can Christians Use Sex Toys?
Keelie Reason (pictured with husband Austin)
Like-minded couples discussing marriage communication and intimacy. Austin and I are children of God and we are committed to sharing marriage advice through a Biblical lens. We hope that as you begin to understand what the scriptures have to say about sex and marriage, your relationship will become stronger.
- – July 19, 2021Sexploration List, Sexy Would You Rather, And Other Marriage Resources
- – July 19, 2021Biggest Mistakes When Communicating to Your Spouse
- – July 16, 2021How to Handle an Argument With Your Spouse Out in Public
Sexual Intimacy Blogs for Wives
The mission of The Forgiven Wife is to encourage Christian wives as they work to grow in their approach to sexual intimacy in their marriages. After 20 years of restricting the sex life in my marriage, I have learned to dance with desire and enjoy the full intimacy that comes with passionate and joyful sex with my husband.
- – December 31, 2020Change of Address
- – December 15, 2020When Was the Last Time You Had “Extra” Sex?!
- – December 4, 2020A Loveliness of Links ~ November 2020
My mission is to reclaim sexuality for our marriages as God intended. Thus, my tag line: Sex & Marriage by God’s Design. I wholeheartedly believe that sex is a significant part, and perk, of a godly marriage. I want to help others experience the best sexual intimacy in their marriage they can have, and that comes through believing, pursuing, and experiencing sex as God created it to be.
- – July 22, 2021A Christian’s Guide to Sexual Morality
- – July 19, 2021Do You Think About Sex Too Much?
- – July 12, 202110 Things to Do After Sex
Encouraging Christian women toward healthy sexual intimacy. I am simply a Christian wife with a heart to offer hope, encouragement, and resources on this sensitive topic.
- – June 29, 2021If You Get My Blog Posts Via Email…
- – June 20, 2021Wives, Don’t Miss This Free Online Summit on Intimacy
- – May 6, 2021When Did You Learn Relationships Matter?
The mission of the Awaken-Love ministry is to encourage men and women to claim God’s design for intimacy and equip them to share that truth with others.
- – December 7, 2020Zoom Awaken Love Classes Offered Soon!
- – May 12, 2020Zoom – Taking Awaken Love Classes Online
- – April 8, 2020Understanding Connection During Sex
Bonny Burns (pictured with husband Dave)
The mission of OysterBed7 is to give hope to the wife who finds sexual intimacy hard, experiencing low sexual desire compared to her higher drive husband. I want to help her understand more about herself while thinking noble/beautiful/true thoughts in regards to God’s design of sexual intimacy.
- – March 22, 2020Help Carry Each Other’s Burdens To Improve Sexual Interest
- – March 8, 202025 Ways to Serve Your Spouse and Grow Sexual Interest
- – February 23, 20204 Ways to Build Acceptance and Sexual Interest
Our goal is to share simple, practical tips you can use to manage your time, take care of your health, and enjoy your marriage so that you can create your best life as a woman, wife and mom. We help you start with the life you have, then make small changes to create the life you want.
- – March 27, 2021Keep Going – Healthy Life Toolbox, Tool #12
- – March 10, 2021Decide What You Really Deserve – Healthy Life Toolbox, Tool #11
- – February 17, 2021Stop Messing Around – Healthy Life Toolbox, Tool #10
Sex Chat for Christian Wives – Podcast
Chris Taylor, J. Parker, Bonny Burns, Gaye Christmus
Welcome to a podcast for your marriage bed! Have a question about God’s design for marriage and sexual intimacy? Ask us! Check back to see if we’ve answered your question on one of our shows.
- – July 20, 2021Episode 111: Accepting Your Body
- – July 6, 2021Episode 110: The Sleep-Sex Connection
- – June 22, 2021Episode 109: Your Sexual Self
Sexual Intimacy – For All
Dr. Jessica McCleese
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they’re working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you’ll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
- – January 22, 202114 Conversation Starters to Get to Know Your Spouse Better
- – January 14, 202114 Things God Says About Husbands and Wives
- – January 6, 202114 Words of Encouragement For Your Spouse
Paul and Lori Byerly
Sex and intimacy for married Christians. Offering scripturally based, scientifically accurate information on sexuality since 1997! We pray this site help you find the depth of intimacy God intended through the gift of sex.
- – June 28, 2018Orgasmic Experience Before and After Marriage
- – May 31, 2018How Bad Are Various Sexual Sins?
- – May 4, 2018Premarital Sexual Experience
Recovery From Adultery and Sexual Brokenness
Jason and Tiffani Graves
A couple who have been through the fires of hell in our marriage journey, and finally learned that submitting ourselves to God’s plan was the key to an awesome marriage. In addition to many other marital trials, we are also adultery survivors. Yes, we bear witness to the fact that a marriage CAN survive – and even be far better than it ever was before. (Jason is most active Twitter these days)
Hope and healing for spouses in the wake of adultery and sexual addiction.
- – October 29, 2020His Words Are All I Need
- – May 5, 2020Secrets of the Heart
- – February 21, 2020What They Don’t Know Will Hurt Them
Find more great Christian Marriage blogs at the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association (CMBA) website.