I read a ton of great marriage blogs. It’s hard for me to keep up with them all – there is so much good stuff!
I’ve curated a list of my favorites and listed them on this page, grouped into a few categories, with links to the three most recent posts from each included. I count many of the bloggers represented here as friends, and they all have a proven track record of providing solid, helpful, and biblical insights.
General Christian Marriage Blogs
Paul Byerly (Pictured with his wife, Lori) has two daily blogs. One for husbands and one for wives.
Daily rants on being a better husband (for husbands)
- – September 29, 2020Reach Out And Touch Her
- – September 28, 2020Hug And Hold
- – September 27, 2020Just Be Willing
The XY Code
Decoding the male mind (for wives).
- – September 28, 2020For His Own Good
- – September 25, 2020A Decade Desperate For Water
- – September 23, 2020Busy Wife = Lonely Husband
May I encourage y’all to consider generosity as a way of life? Aside from the good you can do, the return benefits are great. God will bless you in surprising ways and you’ll be swamped with the backwash of generosity and kindness that comes with that kind of lifestyle. Pray and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
Brad and Kate Aldrich
Our goal is to help Christian couples realize the possibility of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- – April 19, 2018Choosing Marriage
- – April 8, 2018My Husband is Like Having Another Kid!
- – November 27, 2017Giving in to Stress
Tom and Debi Walter
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We’re here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we’ve learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God’s glory.
- – September 25, 2020Vintage Post – Constrained or Compromised?
- – September 18, 2020What’s The Big Deal About Marriage Anyway?
- – September 14, 2020Pandemic Marriage Check Up
Sheila Wray Gregoire has been married for 25 years and happily married for 20! She loves traveling around North America with her hubby in their RV, giving her signature “Girl Talk” about sex and marriage. And she’s written 8 books. About sex and marriage. See a theme here? Plus she knits. Even in line at the grocery store.
- – September 29, 2020Top 10 Ways to Put Sexy Back into Your Marriage
- – September 28, 2020What Does It Mean to Be Attracted to Your Husband?
- – September 25, 2020What if Low Libido Women Are Often Sexually Starved Women?
Keelie Reason (pictured with husband Austin)
Like-minded couples discussing marriage communication and intimacy. Austin and I are children of God and we are committed to sharing marriage advice through a Biblical lens. We hope that as you begin to understand what the scriptures have to say about sex and marriage, your relationship will become stronger.
- – September 11, 20203 Ways to Make Scheduled Sex Hot
- – August 28, 2020Why You Need to Admit You Want Sex
- – August 21, 20205 Tips For Moving In With Your Spouse
Sexual Intimacy Blogs for Wives
The mission of The Forgiven Wife is to encourage Christian wives as they work to grow in their approach to sexual intimacy in their marriages. After 20 years of restricting the sex life in my marriage, I have learned to dance with desire and enjoy the full intimacy that comes with passionate and joyful sex with my husband.
- – September 25, 2020Inhabitation
- – September 19, 2020How to Flirt with Your Husband
- – September 12, 2020Level Up Your Bedroom
My mission is to reclaim sexuality for our marriages as God intended. Thus, my tag line: Sex & Marriage by God’s Design. I wholeheartedly believe that sex is a significant part, and perk, of a godly marriage. I want to help others experience the best sexual intimacy in their marriage they can have, and that comes through believing, pursuing, and experiencing sex as God created it to be.
- – September 23, 2020What Does Sex Mean to You?
- – September 17, 20207 Ways Screen Sex Is Not Like Real Sex
- – September 9, 20204 Must-Haves to Make Your Bedroom a Den of Delight
Encouraging Christian women toward healthy sexual intimacy. I am simply a Christian wife with a heart to offer hope, encouragement, and resources on this sensitive topic.
- – September 29, 2020Pumpkin Spice or Bourbon-Scented Shampoo? Is This Sexy?
- – September 29, 2020Make Tonight Great with 9 Great Tips from 9 Great Sexperts
- – September 27, 2020Does Your Spouse’s Sweaty Body Turn You On?
The mission of the Awaken-Love ministry is to encourage men and women to claim God’s design for intimacy and equip them to share that truth with others.
- – May 12, 2020Zoom – Taking Awaken Love Classes Online
- – April 8, 2020Understanding Connection During Sex
- – April 1, 2020Does Sex Restore Your Soul
Bonny Burns (pictured with husband Dave)
The mission of OysterBed7 is to give hope to the wife who finds sexual intimacy hard, experiencing low sexual desire compared to her higher drive husband. I want to help her understand more about herself while thinking noble/beautiful/true thoughts in regards to God’s design of sexual intimacy.
- – March 22, 2020Help Carry Each Other’s Burdens To Improve Sexual Interest
- – March 17, 2020Get in the Mood Through Music: Bluegrass, Cheer and Happiness for Your Ears
- – March 8, 202025 Ways to Serve Your Spouse and Grow Sexual Interest
Our goal is to share simple, practical tips you can use to manage your time, take care of your health, and enjoy your marriage so that you can create your best life as a woman, wife and mom. We help you start with the life you have, then make small changes to create the life you want.
- – September 16, 20205 Ways to Feel More Sensual – Simple Ideas for Busy Wives and Moms
- – September 2, 2020How to Lose 8 Pounds this Month, Part 2
- – August 26, 2020How to Lose 8 Pounds this Month, Part 1
Sex Chat for Christian Wives – Podcast
Chris Taylor, J. Parker, Bonny Burns, Gaye Christmus
Welcome to a podcast for your marriage bed! Have a question about God’s design for marriage and sexual intimacy? Ask us! Check back to see if we’ve answered your question on one of our shows.
- – September 29, 2020Episode 92: What Research Tells Wives About Sex, with Shaunti Feldhahn
- – September 15, 2020Episode 91: How to Feel More Sensual
- – September 1, 2020Episode 90: Getting Him to Touch You Where You Want
Sexual Intimacy – For All
Dr. Jessica McCleese
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they’re working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you’ll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
- – July 31, 2020Why Isn’t the Church Talking About Sex More Often?
- – July 13, 2020A Christian Approach to Working on Your Sex Life
- – October 26, 2018Christian Marriage Tips – An Interview
Paul and Lori Byerly
Sex and intimacy for married Christians. Offering scripturally based, scientifically accurate information on sexuality since 1997! We pray this site help you find the depth of intimacy God intended through the gift of sex.
- – June 28, 2018Orgasmic Experience Before and After Marriage
- – May 31, 2018How Bad Are Various Sexual Sins?
- – May 4, 2018Premarital Sexual Experience
Recovery From Adultery and Sexual Brokenness
Jason and Tiffani Graves
A couple who have been through the fires of hell in our marriage journey, and finally learned that submitting ourselves to God’s plan was the key to an awesome marriage. In addition to many other marital trials, we are also adultery survivors. Yes, we bear witness to the fact that a marriage CAN survive – and even be far better than it ever was before. (Jason is most active Twitter these days)
Hope and healing for spouses in the wake of adultery and sexual addiction.
- – May 5, 2020Secrets of the Heart
- – February 21, 2020What They Don’t Know Will Hurt Them
- – January 14, 2020Loving the Truth: Creating a Legacy of Integrity and Trust
Find more great Christian Marriage blogs at the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association (CMBA) website.