I read a ton of great marriage blogs. It’s hard for me to keep up with them all – there is so much good stuff!
I’ve curated a list of my favorites and listed them on this page, grouped into a few categories, with links to the three most recent posts from each included. I count many of the bloggers represented here as friends, and they all have a proven track record of providing solid, helpful, and biblical insights.
General Christian Marriage Blogs
Paul Byerly (Pictured with his wife, Lori) has two daily blogs. One for husbands and one for wives.
Daily rants on being a better husband (for husbands)
- – May 27, 2022Friday Flashback: Sex Can’t Be Mind Blowing Every Time
- – May 26, 2022Because I Want Her To Enjoy Life
- – May 25, 2022Don’t Use Tired Or Busy As An Excuse
The XY Code
Decoding the male mind (for wives).
- – May 27, 2022The Advice I’d Like To Give To All New Brides
- – May 25, 2022When Trying To Calm Him Upsets Him
- – May 23, 2022Got Preferences?
May I encourage y’all to consider generosity as a way of life? Aside from the good you can do, the return benefits are great. God will bless you in surprising ways and you’ll be swamped with the backwash of generosity and kindness that comes with that kind of lifestyle. Pray and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
- – May 26, 2022Double Your Fun
- – May 25, 2022Way Back Wednesday – Random Romance
- – May 24, 2022And His
Brad and Kate Aldrich
Our goal is to help Christian couples realize the possibility of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- – April 19, 2018Choosing Marriage
- – April 8, 2018My Husband is Like Having Another Kid!
- – November 27, 2017Giving in to Stress
Tom and Debi Walter
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We’re here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we’ve learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God’s glory.
Keelie Reason (pictured with husband Austin)
Like-minded couples discussing marriage communication and intimacy. Austin and I are children of God and we are committed to sharing marriage advice through a Biblical lens. We hope that as you begin to understand what the scriptures have to say about sex and marriage, your relationship will become stronger.
- – May 23, 202231 Sensual Things You Can Do To Feel More In Tune With Your Body
- – May 16, 2022What To Do When They Want Sex More with Daniel Purcell from Get Your Marriage On
- – May 9, 2022Help for Couples in a Sexless Marriage
Sexual Intimacy Blogs for Wives
The mission of The Forgiven Wife is to encourage Christian wives as they work to grow in their approach to sexual intimacy in their marriages. After 20 years of restricting the sex life in my marriage, I have learned to dance with desire and enjoy the full intimacy that comes with passionate and joyful sex with my husband.
- – July 12, 2020Thüringen Erfahren in 2020
- – April 29, 2020Transcimbrica
- – March 21, 2019Thüringen erfahren 2019
My mission is to reclaim sexuality for our marriages as God intended. Thus, my tag line: Sex & Marriage by God’s Design. I wholeheartedly believe that sex is a significant part, and perk, of a godly marriage. I want to help others experience the best sexual intimacy in their marriage they can have, and that comes through believing, pursuing, and experiencing sex as God created it to be.
- – May 17, 2022Is Abstinence Before Marriage the Right Goal?
- – April 12, 2022“But What About…?”: Challenges to the Church’s Ban on Premarital Sex
- – April 4, 2022What Does the Bible Say About Premarital Sex?
Encouraging Christian women toward healthy sexual intimacy. I am simply a Christian wife with a heart to offer hope, encouragement, and resources on this sensitive topic.
- – May 10, 2022Wives, MAY 11 is Last Day for Free Registration for Fabulous Online Conference
- – May 1, 2022Wives, THIS Conference Could be a Game Changer in Your Marriage
- – March 25, 2022Go-Giver Marriage Book Bound to Transform Marriages
The mission of the Awaken-Love ministry is to encourage men and women to claim God’s design for intimacy and equip them to share that truth with others.
- – May 24, 2022The Meanings That We Put to Sex
- – May 12, 2022Choice- Reclaiming the Power in Your Life
- – April 29, 2022Quiet Your Inner Critic and Feel Satisfied
Bonny Burns (pictured with husband Dave)
The mission of OysterBed7 is to give hope to the wife who finds sexual intimacy hard, experiencing low sexual desire compared to her higher drive husband. I want to help her understand more about herself while thinking noble/beautiful/true thoughts in regards to God’s design of sexual intimacy.
- – March 22, 2020Help Carry Each Other’s Burdens To Improve Sexual Interest
- – March 8, 202025 Ways to Serve Your Spouse and Grow Sexual Interest
- – February 23, 20204 Ways to Build Acceptance and Sexual Interest
Our goal is to share simple, practical tips you can use to manage your time, take care of your health, and enjoy your marriage so that you can create your best life as a woman, wife and mom. We help you start with the life you have, then make small changes to create the life you want.
- – April 6, 2022Sensual Essential Oil Blends for Women and Men
- – March 26, 20226 Simple Ways to Get Healthy this Spring
- – March 10, 2022How to Give a Sensual Massage with Essential Oils
Sex Chat for Christian Wives – Podcast
Chris Taylor, J. Parker, Bonny Burns, Gaye Christmus
Welcome to a podcast for your marriage bed! Have a question about God’s design for marriage and sexual intimacy? Ask us! Check back to see if we’ve answered your question on one of our shows.
- – May 19, 2022Episode 130: Listener Questions – Answered!
- – May 3, 2022Episode 129: Non-Sexual Ways to Increase Intimacy in Your Marriage
- – April 20, 2022Episode 128: Foundations of Sexual Intimacy
Sexual Intimacy – For All
Dr. Jessica McCleese
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they’re working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you’ll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Paul and Lori Byerly
Sex and intimacy for married Christians. Offering scripturally based, scientifically accurate information on sexuality since 1997! We pray this site help you find the depth of intimacy God intended through the gift of sex.
- – June 28, 2018Orgasmic Experience Before and After Marriage
- – May 31, 2018How Bad Are Various Sexual Sins?
- – May 4, 2018Premarital Sexual Experience
Recovery From Adultery and Sexual Brokenness
Jason and Tiffani Graves
A couple who have been through the fires of hell in our marriage journey, and finally learned that submitting ourselves to God’s plan was the key to an awesome marriage. In addition to many other marital trials, we are also adultery survivors. Yes, we bear witness to the fact that a marriage CAN survive – and even be far better than it ever was before. (Jason is most active Twitter these days)
Hope and healing for spouses in the wake of adultery and sexual addiction.
- – August 27, 2021The Most Difficult Challenge in Healing from Sexual Betrayal
- – October 29, 2020His Words Are All I Need
- – May 5, 2020Secrets of the Heart
Find more great Christian Marriage blogs at the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association (CMBA) website.