I read a ton of great marriage blogs. It’s hard for me to keep up with them all – there is so much good stuff!
I’ve curated a list of my favorites and listed them on this page, grouped into a few categories, with links to the three most recent posts from each included. I count many of the bloggers represented here as friends, and they all have a proven track record of providing solid, helpful, and biblical insights.
General Christian Marriage Blogs
Paul Byerly (Pictured with his wife, Lori) has two daily blogs. One for husbands and one for wives.
Daily rants on being a better husband (for husbands)
- – October 31, 2020No Matter Who Wins, Jesus Is Still Lord
- – October 30, 2020Friday Flashback: Why She Might Solo
- – October 29, 2020The Importance Of Purpose
The XY Code
Decoding the male mind (for wives).
- – October 30, 2020Friday Flashback: Why Men Masturbate In The Shower
- – October 28, 2020Cynicism Is Just Fear In Disguise
- – October 26, 2020Realistic Marriage Expectations
May I encourage y’all to consider generosity as a way of life? Aside from the good you can do, the return benefits are great. God will bless you in surprising ways and you’ll be swamped with the backwash of generosity and kindness that comes with that kind of lifestyle. Pray and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
- – October 31, 2020October 2020
- – October 30, 2020Appearance Care
- – October 29, 2020Year-End Growth Spurt
Brad and Kate Aldrich
Our goal is to help Christian couples realize the possibility of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- – April 19, 2018Choosing Marriage
- – April 8, 2018My Husband is Like Having Another Kid!
- – November 27, 2017Giving in to Stress
Tom and Debi Walter
Face it, marriage is hard work. But when cultivated daily the fruit produced will satisfy for a lifetime. We’re here to help with ideas and encouragement along the way. Having been married 36 years and counting, we share what we’ve learned with practical tips, Biblical Truths, Date night ideas to help you plow your own vineyard for God’s glory.
- – October 15, 2020What Is Your Endurance Level in Marriage?
- – October 12, 2020Introducing Simon and Eden
- – September 25, 2020Vintage Post – Constrained or Compromised?
Sheila Wray Gregoire has been married for 25 years and happily married for 20! She loves traveling around North America with her hubby in their RV, giving her signature “Girl Talk” about sex and marriage. And she’s written 8 books. About sex and marriage. See a theme here? Plus she knits. Even in line at the grocery store.
- – October 30, 20205 Ways Husbands Can Bridge the “Orgasm Gap”
- – October 29, 2020Start Your Engines Podcast: On Arousal Non-Concordance (and the Sexy Sex!)
- – October 28, 2020Are You Trying to Reach Orgasm Backwards?
Keelie Reason (pictured with husband Austin)
Like-minded couples discussing marriage communication and intimacy. Austin and I are children of God and we are committed to sharing marriage advice through a Biblical lens. We hope that as you begin to understand what the scriptures have to say about sex and marriage, your relationship will become stronger.
- – October 11, 20209 Tips For Giving Your Husband a Blow Job
- – September 11, 20203 Ways to Make Scheduled Sex Hot
- – August 28, 2020Why You Need to Admit You Want Sex
Sexual Intimacy Blogs for Wives
The mission of The Forgiven Wife is to encourage Christian wives as they work to grow in their approach to sexual intimacy in their marriages. After 20 years of restricting the sex life in my marriage, I have learned to dance with desire and enjoy the full intimacy that comes with passionate and joyful sex with my husband.
- – October 20, 2020Solo Masturbation?
- – October 2, 2020A Loveliness of Links ~ September 2020
- – September 25, 2020Inhabitation
My mission is to reclaim sexuality for our marriages as God intended. Thus, my tag line: Sex & Marriage by God’s Design. I wholeheartedly believe that sex is a significant part, and perk, of a godly marriage. I want to help others experience the best sexual intimacy in their marriage they can have, and that comes through believing, pursuing, and experiencing sex as God created it to be.
- – October 29, 2020Let’s Talk Lube
- – October 14, 20207 Fun & Flirty Take-Turns Games to Play with Your Spouse
- – October 7, 20208 Books That Changed My Life
Encouraging Christian women toward healthy sexual intimacy. I am simply a Christian wife with a heart to offer hope, encouragement, and resources on this sensitive topic.
- – October 31, 2020Decide What Kind of Weekend You Will Have
- – October 29, 2020Life, Marriage and Intimacy Will Always Have Some Risk
- – October 28, 20203 Creative Dates Amidst the Pandemic
The mission of the Awaken-Love ministry is to encourage men and women to claim God’s design for intimacy and equip them to share that truth with others.
- – May 12, 2020Zoom – Taking Awaken Love Classes Online
- – April 8, 2020Understanding Connection During Sex
- – April 1, 2020Does Sex Restore Your Soul
Bonny Burns (pictured with husband Dave)
The mission of OysterBed7 is to give hope to the wife who finds sexual intimacy hard, experiencing low sexual desire compared to her higher drive husband. I want to help her understand more about herself while thinking noble/beautiful/true thoughts in regards to God’s design of sexual intimacy.
- – March 22, 2020Help Carry Each Other’s Burdens To Improve Sexual Interest
- – March 8, 202025 Ways to Serve Your Spouse and Grow Sexual Interest
- – February 23, 20204 Ways to Build Acceptance and Sexual Interest
Our goal is to share simple, practical tips you can use to manage your time, take care of your health, and enjoy your marriage so that you can create your best life as a woman, wife and mom. We help you start with the life you have, then make small changes to create the life you want.
- – September 16, 20205 Ways to Feel More Sensual – Simple Ideas for Busy Wives and Moms
- – September 2, 2020How to Lose 8 Pounds this Month, Part 2
- – August 26, 2020How to Lose 8 Pounds this Month, Part 1
Sex Chat for Christian Wives – Podcast
Chris Taylor, J. Parker, Bonny Burns, Gaye Christmus
Welcome to a podcast for your marriage bed! Have a question about God’s design for marriage and sexual intimacy? Ask us! Check back to see if we’ve answered your question on one of our shows.
- – October 27, 2020Episode 94: Listener Questions
- – October 13, 2020Episode 93: Newlywed Tips, with Ngina Otiende
- – September 29, 2020Episode 92: What Research Tells Wives About Sex, with Shaunti Feldhahn
Sexual Intimacy – For All
Dr. Jessica McCleese
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they’re working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you’ll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
- – September 29, 2020What questions should I ask when considering a therapist?
- – September 29, 2020What are the pros and cons of seeing a marriage therapist?
- – September 29, 2020With So Many Types of Therapists, Who Do I See For Help With My Marriage?
Paul and Lori Byerly
Sex and intimacy for married Christians. Offering scripturally based, scientifically accurate information on sexuality since 1997! We pray this site help you find the depth of intimacy God intended through the gift of sex.
- – June 28, 2018Orgasmic Experience Before and After Marriage
- – May 31, 2018How Bad Are Various Sexual Sins?
- – May 4, 2018Premarital Sexual Experience
Recovery From Adultery and Sexual Brokenness
Jason and Tiffani Graves
A couple who have been through the fires of hell in our marriage journey, and finally learned that submitting ourselves to God’s plan was the key to an awesome marriage. In addition to many other marital trials, we are also adultery survivors. Yes, we bear witness to the fact that a marriage CAN survive – and even be far better than it ever was before. (Jason is most active Twitter these days)
Hope and healing for spouses in the wake of adultery and sexual addiction.
- – October 29, 2020His Words Are All I Need
- – May 5, 2020Secrets of the Heart
- – February 21, 2020What They Don’t Know Will Hurt Them
Find more great Christian Marriage blogs at the Christian Marriage Bloggers Association (CMBA) website.